Please note that you must have a MAT/ School group account for MARK and complete the account set up before following the instructions in this guide.
- Access MARK using your MAT admin account credentials.
- Select the ‘Marksheets and Gap Analysis’ tab from the left navigation bar
- Select ‘Gap Analysis – School export’ button
- Select the product, academic year, and term from the dropdowns. You can also tick the option 'Disable default term dates' to generate an export with test data from pupils who have taken a test outside the expected term dates. The date ranges currently in place are:
- Autumn - 1st August to 31st December
- Spring - 1st January to 31st March
- Summer - 1st April to 31st July
5. Select ‘Generate report for all MAT centres’. If that button is not appearing, please check that you are logged in with your MAT account details rather than an individual school.
6. Your download will be added to a queue for download which can take up to 24 hours to process during busy times.
7. You will receive an email to the registered MAT admin email address containing a link when the report download is ready. Multiple download requests can be submitted for different dates or test types, and the browser window can be closed while the download is in progress.
8. Either click the link in the email confirmation or return to the MARK platform and select the ‘Report downloads’ tab from the left-hand navigation bar. The download may take more than 24 hours to generate, particularly at the end of term when traffic is highest.
9. When the download is ready it will appear in the list of downloads on the Report downloads page. Select ‘download’ next to the relevant file name.
10. A zip file will download to your local drive containing an individual spreadsheet of data for each of the approved schools in your MAT, and a text file with details of the included schools as well as any problems or errors. The errors that may come up are:
|How to fix it
|This centre has not accepted your invitation to join your MAT admin account
|Go to Admin Hub to send an invitation email to the School Access Coordinator
|This centre has not given permission for MAT data sharing in Admin Hub
|Contact the School Access Coordinator to request that they update their data permission settings for MAT data sharing
|Failed- please try again
|The school has not set up any pupils or classes in MARK, or there may be a system problem.