If you are currently synced with your MIS via Assembly, we recommend that you deauthorise the connection and choose another sync provider.
We will disconnect any remaining connections with Assembly on 10th July 2023.
Disconnecting from Assembly will not impact your existing test data in MARK, Wellbeing, or SNAP, or your wider Assembly Analytics or Assembly Pro account, and we will not be handling any of your school's personal data.
To deauthorise your MIS sync with Assembly:
- Log in to MARK, Wellbeing, or SNAP as the Access Coordinator.
- Click the Admin Hub icon in the top right corner.
- Go to School > MIS User Sync > Authorisation.
- Click Deauthorise on the Assembly icon.
- Tick 'Wipe MIS User IDs' when prompted, then selected Yes/Continue.
- Refresh the browser page.
To view alternative providers and guides on how to sync with them, click here.