The learner can access the tasks, including Reading Planet e-readers that they have been allocated by selecting 'My Tasks' either on the main dashboard or the sidebar. This takes them to the Tasks dashboard.
- They can filter tasks by subject - for example 'Reading' , 'English', 'Computing'.
- The 'My Tasks' section is organised in 'To do' and 'Done' - once knowledge tests are completed or Reading Planet eBooks finished the tasks will automatically move to 'Done', for other tasks the learner needs to check 'Mark as done'. When tasks have been shared as a group of tasks, they will all need to be completed before moving to 'Done' although it will say 'Done' with the date by the individual resource.
- Individual tasks or groups of tasks will appear for the pupil, depending whether they have been shared as an individual resource, or a group of resources from the clipboard.
- To access a group of tasks, or eBook readers, learners will need to select 'View tasks'. This then expands to show all the resources which have been allocated.
- To open a task select 'Open Task'.
- To return to the Tasks dashboard select 'Back' or 'Close' depending on the resource type.