1. How will I know when my subscription or trial expires?
- For Teaching and Learning Resources*, Whiteboard e-Textbooks, Magazine Archives and Exam Question Practice: If you log into your account as a teacher and go into the relevant resource package, you will find the expiry date of your resource beneath the title of each resource.
*This does not include Functional Skills licences, which will have an end date according to their date of allocation.
- For Student e-Textbooks: These are allocated on a copy-by-copy basis, and the expiry date will depend on the length of the licences purchased and the date they were allocated. If you log into your account as a teacher and go into the relevant resource package, you can click on the 'allocate' button to see who has been given a copy. You can see the date of expiry in the list on the righthand side.
If the licence has already expired you will be able to see this on the lefthand side. The record for the student/teacher will be tinted in pink, with an expiry date that is in the past.
- For e-magazines: once allocated, these licences give users perpetual access. Please note, these are separate to the magazine archives.
Looking to renew? You can either use the renew button beside each resource to be taken to Hodder Education and process the order yourself, or if you'd like to check the cost of renewals or get help with your order, get in touch with your local consultant who will be able to help - go here if your institution is based in the UK, or here if international to find their contact details.
2. My trial expired before I was able to use it/I'm unable to process an order for a trial because it says my school have already had one for a particular resource I'm interested in
If you wish to have a re-trial of a particular resource, we can process a re-trial for you. This will generally be another month's or 7-day access, according to the resource type. Please submit a support request with our support team.
3. I placed an order/received an order confirmation to my email address, but it is a colleague who requires access
Any teacher with approved access can access any subscription on Dynamic Learning, regardless of department. Provided your colleague has a teacher account registered against your school, they will be able to access the same subscriptions you have purchased. They can either register themselves on Hodder Education by choosing the option 'register as a teacher', or a Teacher Admin or Acess Coordinator can add them from within the Admin Hub.
4. My query relates to a purchase order, invoice or payment.
Please direct your query to the appropriate team at Bookpoint, our suppliers, who will be able to assist you on this. You can find the team contact details here.