I'm having issues logging into/verifying my account for AutoMaths
There are a few things you can check if you're having issues logging into your account:
- Make sure you are logging in with the correct email address/username and password. If you have forgotten your password or do not remember setting one for your account, you can ask for a password reset by using the "Forgotten your login details" link on the login page. Please note, if you are a student logging in with a username that is not an email address, you will need to ask your teacher to advise you on your login credentials.
- Don't know your centre ID? If you are logging in with an email address (teacher or student), you can leave this field blank. If you are logging in as a student with a username that is not an email address, please ask your teacher for confirmation of the centre ID. This can be found in the top right hand corner of the screen when logged in as a teacher.
- You see a red message saying "invalid credentials" - this often means you've used the wrong password. Please follow the advice on how to reset your password.
- Your e-mail address isn't recognised - if you're certain you were not signed up with another email address, please submit a support request with our Digital Support team for further advice.
- You've tried resetting your password but you haven't received an email - please check your junk folder as well as your inbox. You may also need to check with your IT/Network manager that emails from email@example.com have been white-listed.
- Still having problems? Please submit a support ticket with our Digital Support team for further advice.
I'm having issues verifying my account:
- Has your verification email failed? If you've clicked on the link and it has failed, you should find an option to send yourself a new one. Please use the newly generated link instead to activate your account.
- Didn't receive your verification/activation email? Please go to the login page here and click on 'forgotten your login details' to send yourself a password reset email. Resetting your password will both allow you to set a password for the first time, as well as verify your email address.
- Tried the above step and didn't receive the reset password either? Please ask your IT/Network Manager to ensure that the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is white-listed.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful