What is My Assessment and Reporting Kit (MARK)?
MARK is a powerful online platform that enables you to:
- input pupil’s scores in the on-screen marksheets
- view gap analysis to inform teaching
- generate reports in a few clicks.
We currently offer marksheets and reports for:
- PiRA, PUMA and GAPS– standardised termly assessments for Reading and Maths Years 1 to 6
- NTS Assessments – standardised termly National Test-style assessments for Reading and Maths Years 1 to 6
- Optional Tests – SATs-style whole-curriculum assessments for Reading, GPS and Maths Years 1 to 6
- Progress Tests – formative half-termly assessments for Reading, GPS and Maths for Years 1 to 6
- PiRA KS3 and PUMA KS3– standardised termly assessments for Reading and Maths Years 7 to 9.
- AMT and ART– standardised assessments for both group and individual testing, across a wide age and ability range.
How can we start using it?
When you go to place your order you will be asked to nominate a member of staff to assume the role of Access Coordinator to complete your order; this is to ensure your children’s data is secure. The Access Coordinator can get your school set up on the site by following a few simple steps and will be able to approve access for teachers so they can enter results and generate reports.
If you already have a MARK account, you can access MARK directly here (we recommend bookmarking this link if you will be using the site often):
What is MARK Plus?
Gain a deeper insight into your pupil and whole-school performance data and compare against similar schools nationally with MARK Plus; a new and advanced reporting and analytics dashboard available for PiRA, PUMA, GAPS and NTS Assessments.
- Easily see the percentage and number of pupils in each performance indicator band.
- Export dynamic and easy-to-understand graphs, data tables and tailored descriptions for school reports.
- Filter according to subject, year group and class for deeper analysis and to help identify specific areas of focus
MARK Plus dashboards include:
- Pupil Performance dashboard
- Contextual group dashboard
- Strand Analysis dashboard
- Similar Schools dashboard
- Progress Matrix dashboard
MARK Plus can be purchased here and it automatically gives you access to MARK (My Assessment and Reporting Kit).