The Shine Intervention reports are designed specifically:
- to identify gaps in knowledge in the Areas of Learning covered by each test
- each of the intervention reports include access to Shine Learning Sequences
The Individual intervention report focuses on the Learning Sequence suggestions for 1 pupil, based on their scores in each Area of Learning in the standardised assessment you have selected.
The first part of the report gives context, showing basic pupil information, the paper that the report is being generated for and the pupil’s three most recent standardised and age-standardised test scores:
The second part focuses on the learning sequence suggestions for the pupil.
For Shine Maths the report displays:
- Strand – National Curriculum strands
- Area of Learning – these make up a strand
- Questions – the questions from the assessment that are mapped to the area of learning
- Score – the pupil’s score within that area of learning
- Suggested Learning Sequences - Each suggested Learning Sequence title is a hyperlink that you can use to access the associated resources.
For Shine Reading Skills the report displays:
- Area of Learning
- Score – the pupil’s score within that Area of Learning
- Content Domains – Individual domains that make up the Area of Learning
- Suggested Learning Sequences - Each suggested Learning Sequence title is a hyperlink that you can use to access the associated resources. When you select the hyperlink, the Learning Sequence resource will open in a new browser tab.