When uploading your CSV please ensure:
- You have downloaded the template from the Admin Hub
- All headers in Row 1 remain unedited
- All columns with an asterisk have been filled in
- You have saved this as a ‘.csv’ file before uploading
- We would also recommend doing multiple uploads, for example one year group/a few classes at a time, this will help you to keep track of uploads and any possible error reports
When entering your data please ensure the below:
Column A ‘Action’ - must have either ‘A’ to add new students, or ‘E’ to edit existing students. This may report are error if the username or email address are already used by a student and exist within your Admin Hub.
Column C ‘User Type’ - must have ‘S’ for student.
Column D ‘Username/Email’ - must have either a username or an email address, if using a username you *must* provide the student with a password in Column E
Column F ‘First name’ – must have a students first name
Column H ‘Last name’ – must have a students surname
Column J ‘Access to application’ – add a ‘Y’ if you wish to grant access the student access to Dynamic Learning or ‘N’ if you would like to add them to your centre’s user database, but without access to Dynamic Learning. This may report an error if you have added ‘Y’ or ‘N’ in columns K or L, rather than J.