Please note: There is currently a delay in the release of the standardised scoring tables due to the Coronavirus having stopped schools testing in the last academic year, so unfortunately there was no testing data to allow us to put these tables together.
Our teams are working hard on a resolution to this issue, but for more information please see the below links and attached letter:
Academic Year, Class or Group Comparison Report
This report shows the performance of different groups on a specific test. Use for:
- Analysis of the performance of specific groups against the class/year as a whole, e.g. Pupil Premium, ethnicity etc.
- SLT, governor and Ofsted reporting
The graph compares the standardised scores for each group, split into boys and girls. The summary data for each group shows:
- The number of pupils in that group
- Minimum standardised scores of the group
- Maximum standardised scores of the group
- Mean standardised scores of the group
- Mean Hodder Scale score of the group
The national average standardised scores are also shown for all children.
Academic Year, Class or Group Listing Report
This report shows the performance of one group on a specific test, the proportion matching expectations and their average performance by strand. Use for:
- Pinpointing areas of the curriculum that might need more in-depth teaching or practice, across the class or group
Please note: Performance Indicators will not be available until September 2021. They are derived from a careful mapping of PiRA/PUMA results and SATs scores, so that we can ensure they are accurate and linked to actual performance. As SATs were cancelled in Summer 2020, we will not be able to perform this comparison until 2021, once the next set of SATs have been taken.
Summary data includes:
- The date the test was taken
- The pupil’s age at the time of the test
- Reading/Mathematics/GPS age
- Raw score
- Standardised score
- Age-standardised score (not for PUMA 6 Extension)
- Age-SS Percentile (not for PUMA 6 Extension)
- The pupil’s raw score by strand out of maximum number of marks
- Group averages across all the above
The charts on the second page show the percentage of pupils in each performance indicator band across the class or group (these will become available in September 2021, although not for PUMA 6 Extension) and the average strand performance against the average score received by the standardisation cohort (the national average).