Sharing via a Word document downloads your shared items as a list of web links in a Word document.
1. First, select 'Download as Word document' on the sharing panel:
- CC teachers: this allows your colleagues to view/edit this share. This can help you keep your colleagues updated.
- Instructions: you can add instructions here for your students. Students will be able to read these in their notifications when logged in.
- Schedule for later: this lets you schedule the shared item to appear in a student's account at a later date. The student will not see the shared item until the specified date.
- Due date: this gives students a deadline to complete the shared item. They will receive notifications in their account before an item is soon due, and will be notified when it becomes overdue. You will also be able to see which students have overdue items in the reports.
You can also leave them blank. When you are ready to proceed, select 'done':
3. Your shared items will download as a word document.
The word document will contain hyperlinks to your shared item(s), as well as any extra information you added, such as instructions and due date, students will need to log into Boost to access the shared item(s).