This article explains how to create lesson folders and lessons, please also see:
1. First, select 'New folder' under 'My lesson folders' under the 'Lessons' tab:
Or you can select 'New Folder' when under a specific course:
2. Give the folder a name. You can also add an optional description for the folder.
You can also link the folder to a course. If you selected 'new folder' from within a course, the folder will be automatically linked to it. You can overwrite this if you prefer.
4. The lesson folder will appear under 'My Lessons'. If you linked it to a specific course, it will also appear under the 'Lessons' tab for that course:
Creating a lesson
1. There are a few ways to create a lesson. If you've clicked into a lesson folder, you can select 'New Lesson' to create one:
2. Give your lesson a name, and a description (optional). When you're ready to proceed, select 'Add':
3. You can now start adding resources to your lesson. Select the 'Resource/Test' button:
4. You can choose to add resources, knowledge tests, or even upload your own resources.
These will let you choose from a list of available resources and knowledge tests. You can filter for resources from a specific course, or you can search for a specific resource name. To add them to your lesson, select the tick-box by their listing:
5. If you'd rather add resources whilst browsing, you can also add them to a lesson from the main 'Resources' tab on a course:
You can either create a new lesson/lesson folder from here, or choose an existing one.
6. To change the order of the resources, select the left hand-side tab on the resource tile to drag them into their new place:
7. To play a lesson in class, select the 'play' icon on the lesson page: