The Access Coordinator can edit the details of any teacher in the Boost Admin Hub, including their title, name, email address, and department/role. They can also reassign the Access Coordinator role to someone else.
Teachers' passwords cannot be edited by the Access Coordinator. To change their password, teachers need to log in to Boost and open the Account menu. If they've forgotten or are unsure of their password, they can reset it using the Forgotten Your Password? link on the Boost login page.
Editing a Teacher Account
- Log in to Boost as the Access Coordinator.
- Click the Admin Hub icon in the top right corner.
- Find the teacher you want to edit under Teachers > With Access / Limited Access / Without Access.
- You can sort the teacher lists in ascending or descending order by clicking the headers. You can also search for specific users by typing their name or email address in the search box in the top right corner.
- If you would like to edit a teacher in the Pending Deletion tab, you will need to cancel their deletion first.
- Select the teacher's record and click View User in the bottom right or double-click their record.
- Edit the information you'd like to update.
- You can reassign the Access Coordinator role by changing the Role field from Teacher Admin to Access Coordinator. An email will be sent to the teacher with a verification link to accept the Access Coordinator role. The role will not be updated in the Admin Hub until they accept the role and log in.
- If you change a teacher's email address, an email will be sent to the new address with a verification link to confirm the change. Their email address won't update in the Admin Hub until they verify the change.
- Click Save.