You can search for courses, resources, and eBooks from any page in Boost via the search bar. It appears in the centre of the teacher dashboard and at the top of the sidebar on the left-hand side of each page.
Searching for a Boost Course, Resource, or eBook
- Left-click the search bar on the teacher dashboard or at the top of the sidebar.
- Type in your search terms. Hit 'Enter' on your keyboard or left-click the magnifying glass to initiate the search.
- Suggestions will appear beneath the search bar as you type. You can click these to complete your search automatically.
- Left-click the relevant results from the search results list, or use the filtering options to refine your search:
- Use the tabs at the top of the search results list to filter the results by category: Resources, Knowledge Tests, Lessons, Course Plans, eBooks, and Courses.
- Select Filter to set additional parameters, including Resource Type, Subject, and Exam Board.