The Gap Analysis report highlights students' learning gaps by comparing individual results with class and group averages.
Generating a Gap Analysis Report
- Log in to Boost.
- Select View Reports on the main dashboard or the Reports icon on the sidebar.
- Click the Gap Analysis Report tile.
- Select the relevant Boost Course and click Next.
- Select the student you would like to generate a report for and click Generate.
- You can filter the student list by class or group, or enter the student's name into the search bar.
The Gap Analysis Report is split into two halves.
The top half is a bar chart showing the disparity between the chosen learner's score and the school average.
Use the buttons to the top left of the chart to favourite the report, share it with another teacher, or download it.
Use the tabs above the bar chart to change the groups of Knowledge Tests represented by the bars.
Use the button to the top right of the graph to change the student.
The bottom half of the report breaks down the average number of attempts and time taken for each Knowledge Test taken within the chosen timeframe, as well as the school and class averages.
When available, additional resources will be recommended for the student. Click the chain link icon to view them.
Click the arrow next to a Knowledge Test's name to open it.
Use the toggles on the right to show or hide a a colour-coded heatmap highlight the achieved grade boundaries.