Created with teachers and learners in schools and colleges, Boost is an online learning platform which delivers quality educational content from Hodder Education.
Supporting teachers through:
- easy access to high quality, flexible curriculum programmes and classroom resources that teachers can adapt for their own contexts
- quick and simple ways to share resources with learners via Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom or through learner Boost accounts – for them to use at home or in school
- ease of planning – using the editable course planner and lesson planning tools to integrate Boost resources with existing favourites to adapt planning to individual needs
- tracking progress through easy-to-use reports on the Knowledge Tests which identify gaps in learner knowledge and understanding.
Supporting learners through:
- easy access to independent learning tasks and eBooks – through personal Boost log ins, Microsoft Teams, or Google Classroom
- showing their progress on completed Knowledge Test, and any tasks they have completed or are yet to do
- allowing personalisation of eTextbooks for 11–18 year olds through voice and text annotations to create key fact and revision cards, and insertion of weblinks.
To purchase Boost products for yourself or your school or college, visit the Hodder Education website.
To log into your Boost account, click here.