1. How will I know when my subscription or trial expires?
- If you log into your account as a teacher and go into the relevant package, you will find the expiry date of your resource beneath the title of each resource.
- For eBooks: These are allocated on a copy-by-copy basis, and the expiry date will depend on your Boost subscription. If you log into your account as a teacher and find the eBook, you can click on the 'subscription information' button to see how many copies have been allocated and to whom. You can see the date of expiry on the righthand side. You can also 'view the sharing history' where you will be able to edit/add students access to the eBook.
Looking to renew? You can either use the renew button beside each resource to be taken to Hodder Education and process the order yourself, or if you'd like to check the cost of renewals or get help with your order, get in touch with your local consultant who will be able to help - go here if your institution is based in the UK, or here if international to find their contact details.
2. My trial expired before I was able to use it/I'm unable to process an order for a trial because it says my school have already had one for a particular resource I'm interested in
If you wish to have a re-trial of a particular resource, we can process a re-trial for you. This will generally be another month's or 7-day access, according to the resource type. Please submit a support request with our support team.
3. I placed an order/received an order confirmation to my email address, but it is a colleague who requires access
Any teacher with approved access can access any subscription on Boost, regardless of department. Provided your colleague has a teacher account registered against your school, they will be able to access the same subscriptions you have purchased. They can either register themselves on Hodder Education by choosing the option 'register as a teacher', or a Teacher Admin or Access Coordinator can add them from within the Admin Hub.
4. My query relates to a purchase order, invoice or payment.
Please direct your query to the appropriate team at Bookpoint, our suppliers, who will be able to assist you on this. You can find the team contact details here.