This article explains how to download and upload resources to a Theme/Unit, please also see:
1. To download a resource to your device, select the arrow icon on the resource tile:
If you're previewing the resource, the download button is also beneath the preview:
2. The resource will be downloaded to your device. This is usually to your downloads folder, unless you specified another location for the download to be saved to.
You may want to upload your own resources, to keep all your teaching resources accessible in one place.
1. To do this, select 'My Resources' on the 'Resources' tab of your theme/unit:
2. Select 'upload resource'. You can now select the file you want to upload:
3. You can edit the title of the uploaded resource, and set the type and description.
Please note: if you do not set the resource to a Teacher-only resource, students who have access to the theme/unit will also have access to that resource.
If you do not want students to automatically have access to it, set it to Teacher-only:
4. Finally, you'll be asked to select at least one topic to map the resource to.
5. When you're happy with your choices, select 'save'.
Your uploaded resource will appear under 'My Resources'. You can treat it like any other resource, by favouriting it, sharing it with your students, adding it to a lesson and so on:
You can also find your uploaded resources through the search: