Please note: you can only share items with one class at a time. If you need to share something with more than one class, you will need to repeat the below steps.
1. First, select 'Google Classroom' on the share panel:
2. You have the option of cc'ing in colleagues to the share, and/or adding instructions for your students. You can also leave these fields blank.
When you're ready to proceed, select 'done':
3. Google Classrooms will open in a new tab or pop-up window.
Select the class you want to share with, and what action you're applying to the shared item:
4. When you're ready to proceed, select 'Go'. Here you can add some further details, such as a due date:
5. When you're ready to proceed, select 'Assign' to share the item with your Google Classroom class. The item(s) will now be available to your students in Google Classroom.
If you need to edit the share, you will need to do this within Google Classroom. To do this, select the icon with the three stacked dots beside the share listing: