This report is similar to the Teacher report but is pared back for reporting to parents.
The first section shows the core maths the pupil needs to revisit. The summary data shows:
- The date the test was taken
- The pupil’s age at the time of the test
- Time taken to complete the test
- Total score
- Core areas of maths gathered into strengths and weaknesses
- The pupil’s raw score by criteria out of maximum number of marks
- A simplified summary of core maths to revisit for the questions/criteria the pupil answered incorrectly
The second section provides a space for schools to add commentary/notes.