If you change your MIS provider or sync partner, you will need to clear your learners' MIS IDs in MARK just after the change over. This is to prevent learners from being duplicated during subsequent syncs.
Clearing your learners' MIS User IDs will not affect their existing MARK data.
Clearing Your Learners' MIS IDs
- Log in to MARK as the Access Coordinator.
- If you're not sure who your Access Coordinator is, open the MARK Admin Hub (green icon in the top right corner) and look for them under the Teachers > With Access tab. Alternatively, contact the Digital Support team.
- Click the green Admin Hub icon in the top right corner.
- Go to School > MIS User Sync > Authorisation.
- Click 'Deauthorise' on your current MIS sync partner.
- When prompted, tick 'Clear MIS IDs' and select 'Yes'.
- Refresh the browser page or close and reopen the Admin Hub, then return to School > MIS User Sync > Authorisation.
- Click 'Authorise' on your chosen MIS sync partner and enter your login credentials.
- If you have changed MIS sync partner, make sure you authorise with the new partner rather than the old one.