Inputting marks manually for SSRCT
To generate your reports for SSRCT (Salford Sentence Reading and Comprehension Test) you will need to record your pupils’ reading and comprehension results. Any teacher account type can do this, provided you’ve set up your year groups, classes and pupils.
To record your pupils’ reading results:
1. Select the ‘Reading’ tab on the marksheet
2. Enter the test date
3. Use the first drop down menu to select the number of the sentence where the pupil made their 6th reading error:
4. Then select the word the pupil made their 6th error on and click ‘Save’:
5. If a pupil made less than 6 errors, select this option in the first drop down menu and then select the number of errors that they made in the second drop down menu and click ‘Save’.
To record your pupils’ comprehension results:
- Select the ‘Comprehension’ tab on the marksheet, the test date will automatically populate if you have already entered a pupil’s reading results (as above).
- Enter the marks by using 1, 0 or n.
If a pupil did not start the test from the beginning (e.g. started reading from Sentence 7), mark all of the questions correct up to where the test started.
Enter ‘n’ (not attempted) for the remaining questions after testing stopped.
To ensure the reports are accurate, do not part-mark any tests.
You can also populate your marksheet by importing a CSV file containing their reading and comprehension results.
Individual pupil reports will become instantly available once a pupil’s results have been completed.
For more guidance on our various report types, go here.