There are two ways to register teachers to your Hodder Education Magazines account: you can add them manually or you can enable self-registration.
How to Add Teachers Manually
1. Go to the Teachers > With Access to this Site tab in the Admin Hub.
2. Click ‘Add User' in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Enter the details of the teacher you’d like to add and click 'Save':
4. Once you have completed the required fields an email will be sent to the teacher asking them to confirm their account and set up a password. Once they have done this, they'll be able to log into Hodder Education Magazines.
How to Enable Self-Registration for Teachers
1. Go to the Preferences tab in the Admin Hub.
2. Tick 'Allow Teacher Admins to self-register via this URL' on the left-hand side. (Teachers must be registered as 'Teacher Admins' to access Hodder Education Magazines.)
3. Click 'Copy Link' on the right-hand side, then paste it somewhere your colleagues will be able to see it. For example, into an email or onto your virtual learning environment.
4. Once they click the link, your colleagues will be prompted to create their login details. They will then have access to Hodder Education Magazines.